Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A girl with the nickName Garfield? SpongeBob?

Writing.. shud say TYPING a page specially just for TAR..
If im not wrong,
I knew her from Facebook just last year(secondary 3)..
neh..we are schoolmates, not fren YET =)
n I remember our first conversation..wif AMYchIn
3 of us SPAM-ing wall..
(releasing PMR stress??) > <
WE ARE THE SAME SPECIES~! haha..
time go(S) on, n on~~~

She,with the surname TONG :D
We're not a close friend at first..(b4 MUSIC CAMP 2011)
izit??
things just went in a blink of eye..
WE r Room4 SAKAI(s) ~

Adorable , she loves SPONGEBOB, perhaps~~? > <




SpoNgeBob in banana Shape = =
On thE left of the pic is another SiaoGina wif a name HORYANho XD


HaHA.. count down 3Days & HaPPy Birthday to AiRynN.
unfortunate our 1st paper is just a day after yr BIGDAY..
we can't CREAM up your face ady~!
Plan RUINED !!


I ♥ all of you gals as my beloved fren(s)