Goshh, awkward moment,,,,
Hey, problems just don't solve if none of us make a move. You're right, actually I was at fault. I did not really start communicating each other, then problems start. We started to get far apart after that. Even lost in touch. I din't even care of it that moment. I apologize. It isn't your fault of not understanding me, the previous page, perhaps was my naive thinking. I didn't share with you when I was facing problems. Instead, I accepted it all by myself, it actually doesn't mean I didn't treat you guys as friend. Sorry for the misunderstanding I causes. Hope you guys could understand it. Sorry that I could not attend most the invitation and the days that I did not kept my promises. Sorry so much, sorry for so much havoc I causes. Sorry that I started the problem, yet still putting a blame on you guys. I was just a coward who do not have guts facing problems. I found out more about myself after all this happened, you guys are just awesome.Thanks of giving me so much.
I may not be your best friend but I don't wish we are enemies @@
Thanks for everything. Take care & cheer! :)