Thursday, April 25, 2013

what's my purpose of living ?

This moment , I really felt upset out of the sudden.
I failed my driving test for twice .....TWICE!
Despite I passed it today, I felt disgrace of it.
the totally cost for the sake of P license is rm1790!!
Pondering.

Never mind.

Yesterday, I went to MMC scholarship interview.
Something proud of it is that there's 6449 applications but the company only chosen 249 candidates from the 6449 people, I'm one of them.
YES, I do gained experiences in it .
After that interview, I felt so hopeless.
I'm so far back behind people.
I do not present well in my presentation.
I don't speak well in my English.
I don't have great ideas in my Essay Test.

WORSE thing>> I might disappoint my mum :'(

I though I'm fortunate , I though I can make it.
It's all only talks!
I don't have the ability .
I'm not a book smart neither streetwise .

I don't even know well of myself .